Friday, October 31, 2008

Printers, apple pie and shopping.....



Today, David took the day off and spent the day with me and the little kids. After a lovely morning, we stopped and got coffee and headed over to the school. I helped with the school's carnival set up, while David helped the 7/8th grade teacher get her internet back on-line. Then, I went down to Thomas' room (Kindergarten) and helped make two homemade apple pies, while David worked on her printer. The pies were wonderful and the kids did a great job. After we noticed some of the kids eating sugar out of the bag, we decided it was time to go.

We headed out to the city for some shopping and lunch. I love spending the day with David, especially over a nice meal! I also love anytime that we can volunteer at the school together.

No comments: